Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

2 posters

server not foud D:

Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

server not foud D: Empty server not foud D:

Post  Rivkah Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Every time I've tried to get onto the GCR main page for at least the last week, I've gotten a "Server not found" message Sad Am I just unlucky enough to try every time the page is undergoing maint, or is the page itself having problems?

server not foud D: Server13
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

server not foud D: Empty Re: server not foud D:

Post  Ariah Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 am

The page itself is having a problem. A big problem that I cannot figure out. It may have something to do with Godaddy, so I'm going to be giving them a call in the morning. I thought the problem would go away when I transferred the domain name to a new (free) server, but the problem persists... I'll get it fixed asap.

In the meantime though, you guys can enjoy GCR in all it's new glory by clicking the link below. The reason this will work is kind of hard to explain, but its the url I snagged while previewing the page while I was working on it, and for some strange reason it works even though the actual url doesn't... I dunno wtf is going on but it's driving me nuts. Anyways click the link below to see the new and not so improved GCR... keep in mind, it's a freebie site, so it'll just have to do for now, and music can't be on 24/7 which really sucks... but anyways...

GCR Site Preview - Functional

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:43 am