Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

2 posters

GCR is back up!

ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

GCR is back up! Empty GCR is back up!

Post  ZainZalon Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 am

Yes, the title says it all. GCR is back up, at least temporarily for the time being. I would like to thank Zergon from over at The World of Mystrix (http://mystrix.homelinux.org) for allowing us to stream through his servers for the time being.

Here is the link for the stream: mystrix.homelinux.org:8000/live.m3u You will have to have WinAMP to play.

Anyways, check it out, I'm the only one streaming at the moment until everyone gets back, so you got to put up with me Razz
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

GCR is back up! Empty Re: GCR is back up!

Post  Rivkah Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm

aawesooome! Very Happy Glad to have ya back ^^ Is Ariah going to get back into it at some point as well?
    ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Post  ZainZalon Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 pm

I believe she will be. She is still without internet until at least Saturday from last I heard from her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content