Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

2 posters

I'm getting back into PW

Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

I'm getting back into PW Empty I'm getting back into PW

Post  Ariah Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 am

It's been a long time, and my husband decided to download PW again. I've discovered many new and improved things to see and do, so I'll be looking up my old account info to get back to my Veno and create a few new chars as well. Anyone else still playing or playing again?
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

I'm getting back into PW Empty Re: I'm getting back into PW

Post  Siah Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 am

I'm playing again. Been playing since the beginning of the year. I'm in a PvP/TW faction, pretty competitive compared to my earlier days.

We must meet up again. PW is a little repetitive and the dailies take hours to complete if you include base quests, but good friends and crazy shenanigans bring lots of fun into it.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Agreed. I'll go ahead and repost a bit here, I have a Mystic lvl 21 named Nelariah, I'm on at random times, so if you'll re-add me on Skype it may be easier for us to communicate times we're on PW. I've created several other characters that I haven't started playing with yet, the whole Tideborn and Earthgaurd are still so new to me that I don't want to go back to the others yet. When I've had my fill of the mystic, I'll go play with the assassin. Yays for new (to me) chars!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content